The Kodak Workshop Series
* An overview helps you figure out the best way for you to begin.
* Understand pixel resolution and all the key concepts.
* Compare models of digital cameras.
* Shooting tips will assure that you get the best possible digital originals
* Make use of the scanner to improve the years of past pictures and negatives you've stored.
* Get other methods--besides scanners and digital cameras - for inputting images.
* A full rundown of software, including business and desktop publishing, as well as outputting.
* Store, save, and share images.
Your photos will look better than ever before!