A Guide to Magical Cooking & Recipes
By Lisa Chamberlain (Author)
Cooking and magic have a lot in common: both use various ingredients and natural forces to create something vital, fulfilling, and new. Our first Wiccan cookbook in the wildly successful Modern-Day Witch series tells you everything you need to know to maximize the magical potential of what you cook and eat. Written by one of the most popular Wiccan authors, Lisa Chamberlain, it includes 40 delicious, mystical recipes: from dishes that harness the magical energies of natural foods to help you manifest goals, such as Lucky Money Stir-Fry and Magic Marinara, to festive dishes for the eight Wiccan Sabbats, such as Triple Goddess Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts, and Toasted Garlic Soup and Pumpkin Prosperity Pudding Cakes. In addition to complete menus for celebrating special occasions, you’ll also learn how to choose potent ingredients; how to turn your kitchen into a sacred space, and much more.
Features full menus for:
- Long Life Kale Salad with Pears, Walnuts, and Lemon Vinaigrette, and Winter Solstice Quinoa with Herb-Roasted Butternut Squash and Parsnips
- Imbolc: including Brighid’s Mac and Cheese with Greens and Leeks, and Springtime Parsnip-Cream Cheese Cake
- Beltane: including Zucchini and Gruyere May Day Gratin, Sexy Spiced Farro with Rainbow Chard and Radishes, and Freyr’s Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble
- Lammas/Lughnasadh: including Eggplant and Mushroom Jupiter Napoleons, Lugh’s Spice-Rubbed Steak and Squash Tacos, and Blueberry-Peach Muffins
- Samhain (All Hallow’s Eve): including Apple-Pomegranate Divination Salad with Blue Cheese and Pecans, and Triple Goddess Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts, and Toasted Garlic Soup
- And more!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
Lisa Chamberlain is the successful author of more than 20 books on Wicca and magic, including Wicca Book of Spells, Wicca for Beginners, and Wicca Herbal Magic. Her focus is on positive magic that promotes self-empowerment for the good of the whole. You can find out more at wiccaliving.com.